Just an update...

in which I shall squeal, squark, whoop, flip and do all kinds of ridiculous antics out of pure glee! I have an opportunity to read and review Theodora Goss' newest book (not yet in stores) Songs for Ophelia!!!!!! Pardon me while I go fan-girl, my friends, but Theodora Goss is an incredible writer; her book In the Forest of Forgetting is a lush, lyrical walk through a fantasy realm, and I, among many many others, have been highly anticipating her forthcoming poetry volume...and I have a copy, sent by the lady herself, saved away here in my laptop. I am in ecstasy, truly. (I know you can't see it, but trust me here.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://theodoragoss.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On