Cookbook Mania!


Earlier today I promised you lovely people a list of the cookbooks I'm all about now. Not all of these are necessarily new titles, just new to me. Here we go:
 
The Forks Over Knives Plan : How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet by Alona Pulde, MD and Matthew Lederman, MD
 
I'm interested in it for new recipe ideas, mostly. But, being lactose-intolerant, this might prove to be a gem.
 
The Fat Radish Kitchen Diaries by Ben Towill Phil Winser, Nick Wilber, with Julia Turshin (I loved the title)
 
Week in a Day by Rachael Ray
 
The Yummy Mummy Kitchen by Marina Delio (I've been following Marina's blog for a while now, and I want her to come be my personal chef.)
 
Weeknights With Giada by Giada De Laurentiis
 
Fresh From the Farm by Susie Middleton
(I have her Fast, Fresh and Green and The Fresh & Green Table and I LOVE them!)
The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson
 
The Family Cooks by Laurie David
 
 
There will be many, many more to follow as fall continues (especially when I find new-to-me soup and stew cookbooks! Oh! And anything to do with Tea Time....) but this is my current library wish list. Now I'm off to make risotto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On