DIY gifts, Post #3! (I like the letter magazine holder, myself. I think I need to give myself one.)

More DIY gifts, these ones from http://andreasnotebook.com . Take a look at Andrea's Notebook, and these fun DIY gift tutorials!
Kitchen tablet holder tutorial & other great, inexpensive DIY gifts to make
lemon sugar scrub recipe and other great inexpensive gifts to make!
DIY magazine holder and other inexpensive gift ideas!
20 minute fancy corkboard tutorial (& other great DIY gifts!)
Wine cork succulent magnets! CUTE!
Make your own tile coasters! Great gift idea.
Patchwork zipper pouch tutorial
Leather tablet cover
Commuter Cowl and other great DIY gifts to make
Commuter Cowl infinity scarf
Sunglasses case tutorial
Easy cloth napkin tutorial
20 DIY gifts for women. Make these for under $10!     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On