The Study-Time Top 15

I study, I work, and sometimes I cook. And when looking at the text for business law one more minute makes me want to bite my computer, I write a short blog post. Today I give you my Study-Time Top 15. These are artists, not songs. Fifteen songs would get me 6 pages in. I need closer to 6 hours.


You're welcome.


1. DJ Silence
2. Delerium
3. Clannad
4. David Gilmour
5. Enigma
6. Two Steps From Hell
7. George Winston
8. Tim Janis
9. William Ackerman
10. Underworld
11. Lindsey Sterling
12. Mediaeval Baebes
13. The Piano Guys
14. Yanni
15. Cu Dubh


You see here a list ranging from sweeping instrumental pieces (Tim Janis) to piano solos (George Winston); rocking bagpipes (Cu Dubh) to AMAZING guitar (Mr. Gilmour) to trance-techno (Underworld) and all kids of other stuff thrown in.


You can check out DJ Silence here: http://heaven.chillout.zone/



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On