Books, books, BOOKS!!!!

     I really can't get enough. I love 'em. I love to read, I love to write, and if the books are just what I'm looking for, I love to collect. However, sometimes I like to share. Not often, I'm such a book hog, but every once in a while I decide to go on some crazy cleaning spree and when I'm done a pile of former loves is sitting on the floor by the desk looking for a new home. The library gets some; the local Little Free Library gets some, and lately, http://paperbackswap.com  is getting some too. Go check it out: it's free to join, easy to participate, and you get BOOKS!!!! Books you don't have to pay for! (Well, not with cash, but you do need to earn bookswap credits...but NO MONEY! What a magical phrase!) Drop by and check it out. If you're anything like me, you'll be glad you did. Excuse me for now. I'm off to browse.


http://nicolekapiseperkins.paperbackswap.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On