not that I ever should have left, but sometimes those repeated rejection letters and emails just get to me, and I take a break. Tonight I submitted three stories to three different magazines within one publishing group. I shall keep them nameless at present, but will venture to say that this publishing group has a hugely successful readership, and publishes for several age groups. Hence, three different magazines. (They publish more than three, but those were the only ones my work was appropriate for. At present, anyway.) Tomorrow I'll print another to send via snail mail (yes, some publishers do still accept hard copy. Amazing.) and in coming days will try to finish and subsequently polish a historical romance I've been working on for a couple years now so I can get that off into the ether as well. And for the record, I do not read romance, historical or otherwise. Anyone that knows me will tell you that not only do I not care for it, I LOATHE it, and think it is a waste of ...
Comments
Post a Comment