Mysteries and Clarification

   I read my Tarot cards every day, and lately all of my readings have shared some message or have meanings that link together seamlessly. The messages from Spirit are unmistakable: not only is beneficial change coming, but it is coming soon, so I had better be ready (for what, I don't entiely know. I do have several thread-like roots I have extended into different ventures, so it really could be any number of things coming).
   I also read Oracle cards, though not every day. To me, the messages imparted therein are best mulled over for a longer period of time, so I have only read my Oracle cards twice over the past few weeks. The first card I chose from Amy Sophia Marashinsky's Goddess Oracle (illustrated by the amazing Hrana Janto) was Ix Chel, the Maya goddess of healing, magic, creativity, and childbirth.
  Ix Chel tells me that it is time to express my creativity, and that I will find the greatest soul-healing through creative acts. It is through creative endeavors that I will foster change.
  Today I pulled the Eurynome card from the deck. Eurynome represents ecstasy, exuberance, and rapture. She encourages me to create joy for myself, and that in doing so I will heal the wounded parts of myself. Once healed, I will be able to fully embrace ecstasy and joy.
  Aside from spending time with my family, my greatest joy is found in writing. Creating worlds, creating abstracts, crafting dialogue, writing essays and thoughts both simple and convoluted--it is in the written word that I find much happiness.
  I suppose I am on the right track then. These past few months I have used my journal to dissect my wants, my goals, my values, my achievements, failings, and my needs. I have poured everything out, allowing it to be as messy as it needed to be--neatness has no place in soul-searching--sorted through the scraps and glitter and rubble and allowed myself to throw aside that which was most detrimental to me. There are still some bruises and rough spots-I haven't been that successful in letting go of things that bring me down; but I am so much lighter now than I was three months ago.
  Much of this was done unconsciously, done only because I love to write and I keep a journal. If I was a painter like my daughter I probably would have filled canvases with heartache and confusion. Writing comes naturally to me, and so I followed my inclination and created my own peace using words for my medium.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On