Orchids for Devon

  Hello! Today is Administrative Professionals Day, and my friend Devon is the best there is! I bought her orchids to say "Thanks for being awesome!"


In honor of Dev, I give you these beautiful pomes. All have been found on Poemhunter.com.  If I have a moment to meditate, I may add one of my own to this. "Orchids for Devon" is the perfect title for a poem.....



Court Orchids - Poem by Luo Zhihai

Drizzle fluttering the ink rhyme
Spring light shining the poetic field
Snow melted, pond willows were soft green
Wind passed, court orchids were fragrant and sweet
***

The Simple And Elegant Orchids - Poem by Luo Zhihai

Before the desk, an ink stone of the tender moon
Under the brush, several branches of the simple and elegant orchids
The past of life light like the smoke
In the dust world, undeserved reputation like catkins
***

Jade Orchids - Poem by Luo Zhihai

Life is too short
Time is long
Golden phoenixes are tender
Jade orchids are fragrant
***

Orchids In Bloom - Poem by Luo Zhihai

In Lonely Bloom
In the bottom of the gully, orchid fragrance is in lonely bloom
Moonlight shines vastly before the village
Where the east wind drunkenly, although spring is good
Time of the litchi fruits red, summer is thick
***

Fragrant Orchids in the Valley - Poem by Yi Hwang

Fragrant orchids in the valley lend enchantment to the air;
those puffy clouds over the mountain are also delightful.
Amid pleasures such as these, I still long for my dear one.
***

The Orchids. - Poem by Sy Wong


Of all the flowers
My gaze is upon you
My orchid,
Dear, you are vibrant
Vividness is an attribute
You illuminates the garden
Your passion is alluring
Entreat by you, I stand amazed
Real flowers of heaven
Upon you I love and admire.
***


For more of Lou Zhihai's exquisite poetry, please visit
  https://www.poemhunter.com/luo-zhihai/poems/                     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On