I'm a delinquent...

   It's been a few days since I last posted, and for those lovely people that have been checking in, I'm sorry. The temperature has been scary-hot here, so I've been keeping my little guy inside. No running at the park means no rest time; no rest time means no computer time for Momma! We made it out today, though, and I have a big pile of loot from my local library, with delicious titles like Eve's Diary (Mark Twain); The Dyer's Hand (W.H. Auden); Wild Fruits (Thoreau); Shakespeare's Sisters (Sandra Gilbert); Fire of the Goddess (Katalan Koda); Ravensong (Catherine Feher-Elston); and If You Want to Write (Brenda Ueland).
   The air conditioner's running, iced tea is dripping condensation on the coffee table, and I've got plenty of books to keep me occupied. Now, if only it weren't too hot to bake cookies....

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are proof that the Goddess loves us and wants us to be happy, joyful, and fat.

  • 2 cups sugar
  • 4 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 3 cups oatmeal
  • Waxed paper
  •  
    In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened.


    Enjoy!!

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

    Beauty for Your September Morning...

    Carrying On