Salutations!

   Having an insatiable urge to write, here I am, prepared to embark on this quest in the Blogosphere. What will I write about? Don't know. (Aren't you glad you stopped by?)
   Food? I'm no chef (that would be my sister), but I love to cook. Books? That goes without saying. I am a writer, after all. Kids? Have five of 'em. They'll manage to wriggle in here somewhere, I expect. (Yes, that's five.)
   Dreams, wishes, whacky dinner conversation, book reviews and cookies gone....bad? To the Dark Side? Sacrificed to my husband's tummy? Dunno. They're just gone. You'll find it all here with Ellie @ Home. (Well, all except the missing cookies.)
   And for the record, no, I'm not Ellie, I'm Nicole Ellie. Ellie is my Gramma. I dithered around trying to think of a name for this blog. PaganDreamr in Peskeomskut Falls? Too long. And I don't live in Peskeomskut Falls, though I should. (Long story there.) Gramma kept popping her curly white head up, though, and I thought, Ellie's Kitchen? Great for a food blog. Ellie's Corner? Makes her sound like a naughty girl. Ellie's Hooks? Gramma was an avid and talented crocheter. Crochetess? Is there a word for that? Should there be? Definition: A woman who likes to crochet. Word: ????
   Anyway, welcome to Ellie @ Home. Because she is, here in my heart, always. We're glad to see you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ellie@Home 2020 Summer Reading List

Beauty for Your September Morning...

Carrying On